Home > PHP and MySQL: Visual QuickPro Guide (1st Edition) > Topic

[RESOLVED] // //change_password.php tossing in "slashes"

Posted by trochia 
This forum is now read only. You can not log in or make any changes. Please use the new forum linked above.
As of March 14, 2011, this forum has been replaced and is permanently set to read-only mode. This means you can view any existing post but cannot open new posts or reply to existing ones. The new forum is located athttp://www.larryullman.com/forums/If you need to post a message, you'll need to register there. If you have to post in order to follow up on a thread started here, well, that's going to be a bit of a pain. I would recommend just posting the appropriate information, or copying the original text from here, or linking to your thread here. I apologize for the inconvenience but this purge will make for better forums in the long run. Thanks.
[RESOLVED] // //change_password.php tossing in "slashes"
November 25, 2010 06:40PM

"index.php"); // remove the forward SLASH for production
in index.php was the culprit!!

First off, Happy Thanksgiving to all here on the site....and sorry to bother...but I need to post for the help...

OK, I had the wrong SQL as it didn't have a username field...have no idea why it was even there.

Now? Here's the problem... as I am getting a // fed into the URL...this is something 1+ years ago...i know was a bug in code...in a few places, but i forget where

Jim

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 11/25/2010 11:22PM by trochia.
Re: [RESOLVED] // //change_password.php tossing in "slashes"
November 26, 2010 03:39PM
Glad you figured it out and thanks for posting your solution. And Happy Thanksgiving to you as well!

Best Wishes,
Larry

Writer/Web Developer/Instructor
Forum Moderator